17 August, 2012

U.S. Army Soldier Show, 2012

Good afternoon Lured Ones!

Today I would like to share with you all an event I attended back in April called the 2012 U.S. Army Soldier Show. During San Antonio's 122nd Annual, 11-day Fiesta celebration, Ft. Sam Houston created a family friendly atmosphere and invited the public to celebrate Fiesta with games, festive foods and entertainment. There was also the Soldier Show at the Fort Sam Houston Theatre that I attended with my husband. I was really excited at this time to test out my new lens! It was the Canon 17-40mm f/4 L and I loved it! I could get close enough with a bit of zoom, and the picture quality was great, even with my cropped frame camera.

The show was amazing! They performed adaptations from a good mix between the classics, recent hits and some originals. And the choreography was also diverse. I enjoyed it so much, sometimes I didn't even bother taking pictures. For more information on the Soldier Show, please visit their website by clicking here!

I have included throughout this post some pictures I selected, but this is not the complete set. You can see the full set at my Flickr: Be Lured. I've done some cropping (since I couldn't always be at the edge of the stage and didn't have a long zoom), and fixed some exposure and white balance. Other than that, I've kept the integrity of the images.

See the full set at my Flickr: Be Lured by clicking here!




Have a wonderful weekend!
<3 Kara



No comments:

Post a Comment