06 August, 2012

Girl with Dragon - New Painting Complete!

Hey everyone! It's an exciting day because I just finished my first video for Be Lured! Instead of writing about my latest painting, I've decided to talk about it. I was nervous to be on camera because I'm usually the one behind the camera, so yikes! And at the end of the video, I've put together a series of pictures that show the painting as it progresses from beginning to end.

There are a couple people I'd like to mention and give thanks to. First, a big thanks to my friend Andi who drew this picture that I painted! He's a great artist and does beautiful portraits. Also, thanks to my friend Eric (known as Out of the Void) for allowing me to use his songs for background music in this video. He's totally cool and recorded these for me on the spot when I asked him about it! And finally, thanks to my husband for all the encouragement, supplies and helping me record the video.

Without further ado, here's the video. Please let me know if you like this format of presenting my paintings and if there's something else you'd like to see!

Until next time!<3 Kara

2 comments:

  1. Great job Makara! I love the color scheme on this. Green/Red compliments have a special place in my heart. Wish I had it in my hands, so I could see the purple up close. Keep making these videos with future works! I can't wait to see the next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Austin! I have been trying to do more videos but I have yet to see if they are getting better. PS. You are awesome! I check your blog once in a while :)

      Delete