04 November, 2012

Sunday Surprise: Speed painting of Ruby

Good evening y'all!

It's Sunday night, so I have a bit of time to do a quick Sunday Surprise. However, this isn't that big of a surprise to some of you because I uploaded this video a couple days ago and couldn't resist sharing before today's post! hehe

But anyway, the surprise is a speed painting video of me painting Ruby from Once Upon a Time. I did this in preparation for a Tutorial Tuesday. Enjoy!


The song in this video is called "Bind Me to the Brinks" by Sublunary, who is a friend of mine. Please show him some love and check out his site: http://sublunary.bandcamp.com. The song is available on his website for a "you name it" price, and I encourage you to at least give it a chance :)

Share and like if you please! Until next time,

<3 Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment