09 November, 2012

Factual Friday: Art Trivia!

Good evening everyone!

I hope your weekend is off to a good start! Mine is a bit of both, I suppose. My husband and I saw Wreck It Ralph today and it was amazing. I highly recommend it, whether or not you are a kid. So fun! So I'd say that was a good start. But my computer has been acting up all week and tonight is no exception. Bummer. I try to do the best I can with it, but I hope I can get it fixed soon. The silver lining for this is that it'll be a weekend of projects and reading, since my computer isn't too much of a distraction (by computer I mean Facebook and League of Legends).

So anyway! Let's get to the point shall we? For Factual Friday, I have decided to share with you all some art trivia via funtrivia.com. Below is a sample from that website (verbatim). For more, visit funtrivia.com and expand your mind!

I hope you learned one or two things for this. Who knows when art facts will come in handy? The holidays are coming up, so there will be plenty of dinners in the name of Thanksgiving and Christmas, and Kwanza, and Hanuka, and so on for you to use some of this information! Perhaps you would like to share this with people, and hit that like button or share the link.

Have fun and stay creative.

<3 Kara

No comments:

Post a Comment