23 October, 2012

Tutorial Tuesday: Priming the Canvas

Good evening everyone!

I can't believe Tuesday is almost over. But it is still Tuesday, nonetheless, and that means it's time for another Tutorial Tuesday. I actually was uploading it earlier today in the morning and I got really sick and was in bed all day, so I wasn't able to put up a post until now.

For this Tutorial Tuesday, I am showing you how to prime the canvas as a follow up from the last tutorial. In this one, I am showing how to prime the canvas board we made. You are not limited to the canvas board as you can prime pretty much any surface in preparation for painting. I hope you like it!If you were wondering, music is again by my friend Eric, so be sure to give his Sublunary band page and Facebook page some love.


See you on Factual Friday!

<3 Kara


No comments:

Post a Comment