16 October, 2012

Tutorial Tuesday: How to Make a Canvas Board/Panel

Good afternoon everyone!



Today features the first installment of Tutorial Tuesday! I've decided to do a tutorial on how to make a canvas board. I've stretched canvases before, but have yet to make a canvas board. There was a simple How To in one of the books I owned and thought it would be a fun first tutorial for this series. I also did a bit of research just to see what others are doing out there to make their canvas boards, and adjusted a template of how I would do it.

As you are watching this video, please keep in mind that I am doing this tutorial for the first time with you. I have never done this before, so I will be making mistakes as someone doing something for the first time might. With that said, enjoy! And don't forget to come back for the first Factual Friday on Be Lured on... you guessed it, Friday!

<3 Kara



No comments:

Post a Comment